Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Chick!


Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 Super Chick!
Current mood:  accomplished

One of my gay guy friends called me a butch bitch once. I got mad at him because, first of all, I am straight as an arrow and I will say that I like my men on the side.

Just because women can do some things that men can or cannot do doesn't mean that they're butch or anything.

My father didn't have any sons. I was the youngest and the most tomboyish, playing with race cars, Transformers, and G.I. Joes. I played with those things because my father took care of me more during my "younger" years than my mom since she was always working.

I would help cut the grass, chop things down, put things up, scrape paint off the house, some plumbing, lots of drilling--all that stuff. Things that my mom would NOT do. "Eww, that's gross!" it's a good thing that my dad is still living because when if he goes before her, she's screwed. She'll call me from home and demand that I come fix the toilet while I'm off in Russia doing some sort of secret mission.

The other day I went to work expecting to dust the whole B&B. Instead, she hands me a saw and a shovel and tells me that I have to saw the tree outside down and try to remove as much of the stump as possible. All I could think was, "How the hell am I going to do this?" I went ahead and did it. Sawing the branches off is no problem, but trying to chop the trunk into 1 foot peices, forget it.

But I was pleasantly surprised. I chopped down my first tree. yay me!

I don't know, what do you all think?

9:47 PM -  0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment  - Edit  - Remove

No comments:

Post a Comment