Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rollerblade Princess


Saturday, August 06, 2005

 Rollerblade Princess
Current mood:  cheerful

I babysat (again) today for a little girl who was the most fun.

We went to the park to go swing and play Cops and Robbers when she decided to go find frogs to catch. We found one and she carried it home cupped in her little hands.

When we took it home, The Girl proceeded to play with the frog and it actually hopped DOWN my shirt. The Girl thought this was great fun of course, but when you have four little legs and miniscule nails crawling down your shirt, you'd think otherwise.

With a name of Hoppy and a brand new home consisting of water, a pebble and a clear plastic container, this frog (which has to be the size of my pinky toe) has it made. That is, until the pregnant cat eats it.

The Girl insisted that the frog was a girl. By the middle of the afternoon, The Girl got tired of playing with the frog and decided to don her mother's rollerblades and a princess outfit and be a ballerina all over the house.

This sounds CRAZY, but recently babysitting has made me think how much I'd like to have kids. Not now of course, but someday in the future. Before, since I watch my sisters kids, I've been saying that I don't want any kids. I can basically use my sister's kids to my advantage by saying that they're mine and I'd get great discounts on stuff.

Besides if I had kids, I would want to have them soon so that they can get to know my parents and have fun playtime with their cousins. Their oldest cousin is five years younger than me. But that's not in my cards at the moment.

Well, I need to go running. If I spend any more time here on my computer, I'm going to have a permanent hunch on my back and four tires for a stomach.

p.s- a few more side notes--The Girl's mom said that I'd make a great mom, and secondly, she asked if I was Polynesian or Hawaiian. That's the third time this week... but this time I took the compliment.

4:36 PM -  0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment  - Edit  - Remove

No comments:

Post a Comment