Sunday, August 14, 2005
Say Hello people
Current mood: cynical
I am very much annoyed with people who don't have manners.
It's one thing to not hear someone else talking or greeting you, but to ignore them completely after repeated attempts... you will have just pissed me off!
I was taught to greet people upon meeting them always. Now, it has become a pet peeve of mine when someone walks into my house and doesn't say hello. When they do that, I take it upon myself to be rude back. I usually greet them with "Who the hell are you and why are you in my house?" Then, if they completely ignore me, I will take it upon myself to remove them by pointing to the door and tell them to "Get the hell out!" Unless if introductions are made, the street and your body will become immediate friends.
For all I know, you could be a terrorist that I will soon have to beat up with the pipe I have stashed in my living room.
It's the same with emails and letters. Unless if I know you really well, I do not want "Hey baby, what's happening?" I'm not your baby. Nor do I want to be. I haven't been one since I was 2 and I quite like being a grownup. Use names and other relevant details.
So, for future reference, introduce yourself. After that I don't care what you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment