Sunday, January 29, 2006
Live up to the name
Current mood: exhausted
Category: Parties and Nightlife
I truly live up to what it says on my profile "I enjoy going to places on a whim"
My babysitting was cut short tonight since the mom had a migrane. She wasn't looking so hot, so they were only gone for an hour and half. And I got paid very nicely.
When I left, I noticed that I had a message from Sarah and she was saying she wanted to do something. So, I told her I'd go over to her house and we'd think of something to do.
On the way over to her house, I got this crazy idea of going to Orlando for the night. The night was still young and besides, I didn't want to go to any of the places I had been to recently.
So I call her up and say, "Let's go to Orlando" She laughed, but then asked, "are you joking?"
Nope.
We drove the hour and a half it takes from my house to CityWalk just to go dancing at The Latin Quarter.
We had an amazing time.
I danced with 5 guys, 3 of whom asked me to go home with them. I quickly put their fires out. One of them tried groping me, but I slapped him. The second guy kept telling me I was beautiful and that he was going to marry me. I told him, "Oh, I'm sorry. My husband might have a problem with that." (I always wear a ring on my ring finger when I go out, just to avoid the problem) And he looks me straight in the eye and said, "well, my current wife is a liberal. She's cool with polygamy" The third guy, who knew no English, kept asking me to talk to him in English. So I told him how to say "set of keys" in English, but it turns out that he was just wanting extra. He wanted me to teach him dirty English words.
No way, José!
Since I couldn't call my uncle who lives in Kissimmee at 11pm and ask, "hey, btw, can we crash at your place tonight?" I drove all the way back to St. Aug after the club closed at 2am.
On our way to the car, we got stopped by two guys that kept saying that we were Tens. Meaning, I'm assuming, that on a scale from 1-10, we rated the highest. One of them kept asking for my number. He also said I was cocky and arrogant and that he liked that. He also said that he was looking for a wife. In addition to having a wife, he said he would wear the family pants. I told him that I could hold my own and that I didn't need someone to boss me around, thank you very much! I could tell he was drunk. Haha!
All in all, as usual, I had fun. I love to dance, so it was great to dance all night and just go on a whim like that.
Amazing!
But I do need to go to bed. I've been up for almost 24 hours now and I'm supposed to get up at 7 am to go to work. Yeah. Right.
4:30 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
No comments:
Post a Comment