Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Great Days!


Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 Kick Ass Day!
Current mood:  excited

I had the most kick ass day!

Other than having my class cancelled today and maybe the rest of them will be cancelled as well, I think today is the best day I've had so far.

I went to eat Japanese with the roomies. We had the most crazy chef with a very sinister laugh. He kept flirting with us and we couldn't even understand half the things he said except for a few eye rolling comments like --"Broccoli lower cholesterol. Broccoli make you very sexy! I eat a lot of broccoli" and "I make things a-very spicy for-a you!"

From there, I went to the White Lion for a birthday party of one of the ladies that I work for. Free drinks, free food--It was great! And, she also had caipirinhas. The best hard drink on the planet.

Coincidentally, I brought along my iPod and decided to ask the bartenders if I could play some music. They hooked me up and I DJ'd for three hours. It was the most fun ever!

I played samba, salsa, merengue, disco, funk, reggaeton, cumbias and a whole bunch of others. I danced with all the bartenders and even some people in the bar. I was told by some people that I danced the best and that I was the prettiest girl at the bar.

As I was about to leave, the owner of the restaurant came up to me and told me that she would love for me to come and play my music once in a while. She said I had a nice range of music and that I could come during happy hour and play music.

When I left the bar and was walking down the street, a bunch of guys walked past me and one of them said "good evening" (just like that) and I overheard the other guys say that I was pretty hot. Which boosted my self-esteem through the roof.

It was an awesome night!

Can't wait for the next round

11:14 PM -  0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment  - Edit  - Remove

No comments:

Post a Comment