Thursday, August 11, 2005
Freak Out!
Current mood: scared
I just read a book called "More Than You Know"
Whatever you do, don't read it when you are by yourself at night in a house that is really old. I normally am not the type of person to freak out about this kind of stuff, but all I really want to do is stay awake and wait until morning when it's time for me to go to work.
This book is about true loves and ghosts that haunt old houses in Maine. One passage in particular was about the ghost of some woman who was sobbing in the kitchen of an old house and the girl (living) was washing dishes and told the ghost to shut up, which it did. The next moment, the girls dishes go flying around the room and the ghost's face pops out of the water or something like that and all the girl can really see are two black beady eyes without pupils in this ghost's face.
That's what got to me. All I could think of was, "OMG! I hope nobody died in THIS house that will come and eat me!"
So now I am sitting in my room with the covers over my head and praying to God that nothing will bother me.
This is ridiculous, I haven't been afraid of ghost stories since I was a kid. Maybe it's just the thought of the house and the other houses in the neighborhood being old and full of "ghosts"
11:11 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
No comments:
Post a Comment