Today and yesterday, I spent most of the day in the media center at the school I teach at testing ESOL students.
Today, there was one student that I absolutely CANNOT stand. She's never really been my student, but what have you....she's frickin annoying and also is the most GHETTO Latina I've ever met.
I would actually have to describe her in great detail....such detail that I'm too tired at the moment.
but to be brief....she asked me if I thought she was stupid. She's not stupid, but she doesn't seem to have much common sense. She's just simply annoying and has no interpersonal skills.
She'll snap her gum really loudly and talk like Anjelah Johnson's "Bon Qui Qui". Check the video out on Youtube....you'll get it immediately.
I think I know exactly who this is, and funny enough, I don't teach her either but the rep has exceeded physical boundaries.
ReplyDeleteHer initials are I and R.
ReplyDelete